If you’ve ever dreamed of living in an elegant, contemporary lifestyle residence offering expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining in privacy and style, on a generous sized parcel of land without compromising easy access to major amenities; then this stunning architect-designed home on a parklike acre with resplendent, manicured gardens, will thoroughly impress!
Offering family-friendly living on a capacious scale across 571m2, the home comprises five bedrooms, three bathrooms, high-end galley kitchen with walk-in pantry, multiple living areas, highly prized north-east alfresco entertaining terrace overlooking sparkling saltwater in-ground pool, separate laundry, and lock-up four car garage with storage space.
Presentation is pristine and fixtures and fittings throughout are pure quality, no expense has been spared in any sense, everything is first class – from the grand entry foyer through to the magnificent rear gardens…this is the pinnacle of desirable living.
High ceilings, hardwood timber floors and plush carpets, plantation shutters, sleek Manhattan-style bar in games room with servery to alfresco, gas fireplace in formal lounge, ducted air-conditioning (replaced April 2021), DC fans, Miele appliances and granite benches in kitchen, luxury spa baths and dual vanities in two of the three bathrooms, lock-up garden shed, and a well-designed floor plan facilitating excellent separation of living – are some of the homes many features.
The gardens offer masses of lush, flat lawn space for children and pets to play – and fully fenced with secured electronic entry, they can stay safely contained to your property. A mixture of flowering shrubs, native and tropical vegetation, and a leafy backdrop at the rear, complement the home wonderfully – enhancing privacy, outlook, and overall aesthetic appeal.
Located in a desirable blue-chip acreage belt surrounded by prestigious multi-million dollar homes, just a 10 minute walk to the Sunshine Coast’s best performing school – Matthew Flinders Anglican College, a five minute drive into Buderim Village, and within 5-15 minutes to the university, beaches, shopping centres, airport, and major hospitals – you can savour a premium acreage lifestyle without sacrificing convenience.
A genuine lifestyle masterpiece offering the very finest of everything; 115 Cogill Road, Buderim is an absolute stand-out in every sense. Contact Melissa Schembri from Next Property group for more information, as this one won't last long.
WHAT WE LOVE:
• Blue-chip Buderim acreage property, impressive in scale, quality & presentation
• Fully fenced parklike acre with manicured gardens & sparkling inground pool
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas – family-friendly floor plan
• High-end entertainer’s kitchen with Miele appliances, WIP, and granite benches
• Expansive north-east facing alfresco entertaining terrace with delightful outlook
• Premium fixtures & fittings throughout – ducted A/C (2021), gas fireplace
• Hardwood timber floors & quality carpets, DC fans, timber shutters, 5kW solar
• Oversized 4-car garage + abundant onsite parking for boat/caravan & visitors
• Walk to Matthew Flinders College & sporting fields, 5 mins drive to Buderim
• 5-15 mins drive to university, beaches, shopping centres, airport, hospitals
• Desirable acreage-belt with prestige properties…make this your next home!