Escape to the Sunshine Coast and live a life of luxury on your private 21 acre hinterland Estate "Woody Grove Retreat" with breathtaking 180 degree ocean views and a lavish residence where you can entertain your family and friends!
Complete with 6 large ensuite bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or dressing room with window seat, 7 luxury bathrooms, 2 kitchens, multiple living areas, undercover heated indoor pool, 4 car garage and expansive wrap around verandahs - this is a property not to miss!
Nestled on an elevated 21 acres and boasting complete privacy, this hidden sanctuary captures panoramic views over the rolling hills and beyond to the ocean.
The quaint village of Mapleton, along with the elegant timber and stone wall front gates, tree-lined driveway and English style home, gives you the feeling that you are living in a beautiful English Country Manor, but with the weather and lifestyle of the Sunshine Coast!
An inspired setting with coastal convenience, it is only a 15 minute walk (2 minute drive) to Mapleton village which is home to the popular Mapleton Tavern with its stunning views, the Range gym & fitness centre, medical centre, QML, bowls club, local primary school, restaurants and cafes. The busy tourist village of Montville is less than 10 minutes drive and major shops and private/public hospital in Nambour is only 15 minutes away. If you love the beach, it's only 30 minutes to Maroochydore and the Sunshine Coast Airport is a convenient 20 minutes.
Presenting an outstanding opportunity, this truly unique property is currently a much loved family home, but also a successful accommodation business currently returning an average of $4,000 a weekend - also offering an existing development approval for a secondary residence and potential approval for 8 cabins.
A property with so much to offer will not last long, so book your private inspection with Agent Melissa Schembri.
What We Love:
- Luxuriously appointed interior design, featuring timber and limestone flooring, granite benchtops and fireplace hearths
- High vaulted 4 metre ceilings in the 'Great' sitting room and master bedroom, custom made cedar picture windows and doors
- Spacious designer kitchen with marble bench tops, Miele Appliances, Falcon range, 2 ceramic sinks, butler's pantry and boot room
- The welcoming sitting room and formal dining room both enjoy the double sided French Cheminees Philippe fireplace and lead onto one of the undercover outdoor eating areas that seats 14 and showcases the magnificent views from the extensive decks
- Seamlessly adjoining the sitting and formal dining room, the 'Annex' has a completely separate and private entry complete with kitchen, living area, window seat and deck access, ideal for dual living or guest accommodation
- 2nd kitchen and living area with window seat and deck access
- Media/events room with fireplace opening onto the 9x5metre solar heated pool
- Additional entertaining area which enjoys amazing sunrises and views to the coast
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Relaxed outdoor entertaining with large firepit, views and expansive event lawns
- Four car garaging, plus ample additional on-site parking for a further 10 vehicles
- Successful accommodation business with established team
- Superb investment opportunity with excellent income
- Development and building/plumbing approval for a secondary residence
- As of right opportunity to add 8 cabins with a potential of up to 16 cabins
- 1000sqm of living area and wrap around decks